Op ’t Lennepserf We take various measures to protect both our guests and our employees against the coronavirus. We do this by following the guidelines of the RIVM and the government. We would like to ask you to stick to the measures below as much as possible, so that everyone can enjoy safely and carefree.
- Keep at least 1,5 meters away from each other (except when you belong to the same household).
- It is allowed to stay in an accommodation with more than 1 household, but only if you keep the 1,5 meter distance between individual households.
- We like to greet each other, but also do this remotely and don't shake hands (also no boxing or elbow greeting).
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- If you have one of the following complaints, it is unfortunately necessary to stay at home or go home: nose cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, increase (up to 38 degrees). Even if someone in your household has a fever (from 38 degrees) and/or suffers from shortness of breath.
- We do not work with a key safe or the like. When you check in, you will personally receive the key to your stay from us. We will ensure that this is done safely and 'coronaproof'.
In the lodges
- Our lodges and the so-called “hand contact points” such as light switches, bedside tables and door handles/knobs are cleaned with professional means by a professional cleaning company.
- The linen is cleaned by a professional cleaning company (temperature > 60 degrees) so that viruses do not survive.
- Massages must be booked in advance.
- Do you have an appointment for a treatment? Then come on time, so we don't have to wait for each other.
If, due to the new advice from the government, you want to cancel your holiday or overnight stay(s). Please contact us at [email protected] of 06-14 496 655