In these general terms and conditions we have set out what your and our rights and obligations are. If you stay with us at 't Erf or use the Opkamer and you have a question about which you cannot find anything in these general terms and conditions, please contact us? Together we will figure it out!
- General terms and conditions Holiday accommodations – Dutch
- Terms and Conditions Vacation Rentals – English
- General Terms and Conditions Group accommodations – Dutch
- General Terms and Conditions Group accommodations – English
After making a reservation for an ecolodge on ’t Lennepserf we use the following cancellation conditions:
- With every booking you make a deposit of 30% of the total stay. In case of cancellation, these are the cancellation costs and this amount will not be refunded.
- The remaining 7% must be transferred 70 days before the arrival date. Cancellation from 7 days before arrival is no longer possible.
- For bookings where the arrival date is within 7 days, we ask you to pay the entire amount immediately.
- If it is the case that due to government measures (or safety region) we are not allowed to receive guests on ’t Lennepserf, then we offer a rebooking guarantee.
- Travel insurance can reimburse the costs incurred in the event of illness (in the family) or corona infection. Check your policy for this.
Do you have doubts about your booking or do you have other questions? Feel free to call us on 06-14 49 66 55 or contact us by e-mail at: [email protected]